|Volume 10 Omake|
|Volume Number||Volume 10|
|Published||22 October 2016|
|Previous Chapter||V09 Special Edition|
|Next Chapter||Chapter 99|
Watashi ga Motenai no wa dō Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!
No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Guys' Fault I’m Not Popular!
This Omake is divided into three one-page sections.
After Chapter 89 (喪89その後)Edit
At the Kuroki Residence, Tomoko's mother calls Tomoko to tell her that her friend is there to see her. Tomoko finds Kotomi panting and asking if she found her bag and cellphone. She smiles with a blushing face that Tomoko finds scary.
After Chapter 91 (喪91その後)Edit
In the aftermath of the disastrous lunch with Tomoko and Tomoki, Akari and Kotomi sit in silent embarrassment. Akari breaks the silence by asking "Onēsan . . . no . . . Senpai" if she likes Tomoki. Sweating, Kotomi stammers, but Akari insists that she tell the truth. Still stammering, a blushing and sweating Kotomi admits that she does. Akari forgives her but, with a wink and smile, declares themselves "rivals" and vows that she will not "lose." To herself, Kotomi wonders if Akari would become angry if she declared that she found it funny to hear something pleasant from a girl who had just said "dick." Rationalizing that Akari did demand that she tell the truth, Kotomi smiles and makes that remark. Akari explodes vowing never to forgive her.
Unpopular Girl and Literature GirlEdit
Walking along a street with Tomoko, Yuri asks what Tomoko is looking at. Tomoko explains that it is a "4-Koma Manga" published on Twitter by TW14. They pass another girl wearing black gloves as she also reads as Tomoko asks Yuri if she knows of the manga. Yuri confesses that she does not read much manga, and to herself, Tomoko deems it more important that the girl she just past looks "really painful" and is trying to look like a "Literature Girl."
The girl also looks back thinking about "that girl" with "unkempt hair and a long skirt." She thinks that, perhaps, Tomoko's type of "Literature Girl" might also work.
In order of appearance:
- Kotomi Komiyama
- Mrs. Kuroki
- Akari Iguchi
- Tomoki Kuroki (mentioned)
- Yuri Tamura
- Literature Girl (unnamed)
- As the titles suggest the first takes place after Chapter 89 which concludes with Kotomi realizing that she left her bag and cell phone at Tomoko's. The second takes place after Chapter 91 where Akari accidentally confesses that she wishes to see Tomoki's unmentionables.
- As usual, the kanji for "mourning" (喪) is used rather than "chapter."
- Kotomi's expression after arriving back at Tomoko's home.
- "Unpopular Literature Tomoko"
- Akari does claim she will continue to pursue Tomoki.
- “You know, it's funny hearing something pleasant from someone who just said 'dick!'" - Kotomi to Akari
- "Walking around wearing black gloves and tights while reading?! Is she trying to be a 'Literature Girl' with that?!" - Tomoko
|Volume 10 Chapters||89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | Special|
|Manga Volumes||01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14|
|TomoMote Chapters||01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28|
|Anime Episodes||01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | OVA|