|Volume Number||Volume 11|
|Chapter Title||Because I'm Not Popular, I'll Hang Out With A Friend Of A Friend|
|Published||07 July 2016|
|Previous Chapter||V10 Special Edition|
|Next Chapter||Chapter 100|
Watashi ga Motenai no wa dō Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!
No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Guys' Fault I’m Not Popular!
Once in class, Mako contemplates what to do about lunch and internally admits that she doesn’t know Tomoko that well despite eating lunch together on a regular basis. Ucchi interrupts Mako’s thoughts and asks if she was staring at Tomoko because she did something perverted to her. Mako is dubious of Tomoko’s perverted tendencies, which causes Ucchi to exclaim that Tomoko stole panties from her. The outburst causes Tomoko to look their way and Mako waves “hello” while Ucchi runs back to her seat. Tomoko comes to the realization that she might have to eat lunch with Mako, which worries her since she’s also aware that they do not know each other very well.
Later, Minami invites Mako to have lunch, which she accepts with some hesitation. They eat their lunch in the classroom and Tomoko enjoys her meal alone at her desk. While eating, Mako is distracted by a sense of guilt and mistakes Tomoko’s laughter for muffled cries. She then gets a message from Yuri asking if she is eating with Tomoko. The message overwhelms her with guilt and she runs off to the bathroom to reflect on her actions. Moments later, Tomoko enters the bathroom and goes into a stall without taking notice of Mako. Without hesitation, Mako follows her into the stall and immediately apologizes for not eating lunch together. Tomoko confesses that she wanted to eat alone anyway, which Mako mistakenly believes is a lie for her benefit. From this exchange, Mako internally decides that Tomoko is a nice person for hiding away her pain.
Just as Mako is about to ask Tomoko to be friends, Minami and another classmate come into the bathroom asking about her whereabouts. They begin talking about Tomoko and Mako claps her hands against Tomoko’s ears before she is able to hear what they say. Once Minami leaves with the other girl, Mako apologizes and asks Tomoko to be friends. Tomoko accepts out of fear and confusion, thinking she might get raped if she refuses. Later, Yuri gets messages from Mako and Tomoko, with Mako's message saying Tomoko is a really nice person, and Tomoko’s message asking if Mako is “one of THOSE people."
- Ucchi exclaims that Tomoko stole panties from her and stared at her while she was naked, which is a reference to chapter 80. She also asks Mako if Tomoko tried to look up her skirt, which happened during the sports festival in chapter 87.
- Mako feels guilty that she is betraying Tomoko the same way she betrayed Yuri before. This is a reference to how she did not join Yuri's group for the school trip despite having agreed to it in chapter 69.
- Tomoko has the word "boner" on her phone's autofill.
- Tomoko has no profile picture on her phone, Mako has a picture of a dog, and Yuri has a picture of the night sky.
- First appearance of Minami.
- Mako's name is revealed.
- "What the hell is going on here!? First she traps me in this stall, and now she's asking me to be her friend? If i refuse now, am i going to get raped!?" – Tomoko
|Volume 11 Chapters||99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | Special|
|Manga Volumes||01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12|
|TomoMote Chapters||01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28|
|Anime Episodes||01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | OVA|