|Volume Number||Volume 10|
|Chapter Title||Because I'm Not Popular, I'll Forget Something|
|Published||04 December 2015|
|Previous Chapter||V09 Special Edition|
|Next Chapter||Chapter 90|
Watashi ga Motenai no wa dō Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!
No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Guys' Fault I’m Not Popular!
Tomoko fills out a request form at the library to get Kotomi fired, which of course pisses her off. Shortly after Tomoko tries to take pictures of a book, which Kotomi tells her is illegal. They argue and Tomoko goes home, leaving behind her phone.
Once she gets home she realizes her mistake, and is terrified people will find it and see that she's a huge pervert. Soon enough, Kotomi calls Tomoko and reports that she found the phone. Tomoko believes this is the worst possible outcome (as Kotomi is her worst enemy) and says she should come over right away so Tomoko can interrogate her.
When Kotomi comes over, Tomoko questions the girl about how much she snooped. To her surprise, Kotomi wasn't nosy in the slightest. Tomoko realizes that Kotomi might actually be a good person and feels bad. To make it up for the girl, she lets Kotomi into Tomoki's room.
Kotomi is at first reluctant to go in uninvited, but gives into temptation. She ends up falling asleep in Tomoki's bed, but Tomoko forgets to wake her up. Later, Tomoki comes home and sees someone in his bed. Believing it to be Tomoko he rips off the covers and yells, but is surprised at the sight of Kotomi. Kotomi lies and says she was playing hide and seek with Tomoko and quickly runs home, leaving her belongings behind.
In order of appearance:
- Tomoko believes that if she can survive people seeing dicks on her phone in Chapter 43, she can survive people finding her lost phone.
- Kotomi's phone wallpaper is a picture of Tomoki in a baseball outfit, which is from Chapter 88.
- Kotomi gets Kuroki's phone number from Yuu.
- Kotomi remarks that she hasn't been to the Kuroki house in years.
- According to Kotomi, this was the first time she's talked to her crush in years. Tomoki doesn't recognize her.
- "It's not my common sense, it's the world's common sense." – Tomoko
|Volume 10 Chapters||89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | Special|
|Manga Volumes||01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12|
|TomoMote Chapters||01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28|
|Anime Episodes||01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | OVA|