|Volume Number||Volume 7|
|Chapter Title||Because I'm Not Popular, My Second Summer Break Begins|
|Published||09 April 2014|
|Previous Chapter||Chapter 56|
|Next Chapter||Chapter 58|
Watashi ga Motenai no wa dō Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!
No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Guys' Fault I’m Not Popular!
It’s almost the start of summer break. Tomoko goes to the bus stop where she runs into Kotomi. They reluctantly decide to sit together on the way to meet Yuu. They don’t speak to each other until they arrive to the cafe.
At the cafe, they brainstorm on something to do for their summer break. Tomoko suggests bug catching, claiming that the strongest bug can be used to curse someone. Kotomi shows some interest but Yuu suggests going to the beach instead. Since neither Tomoko nor Kotomi have swimsuits, they go to a mall to pick out swimsuits. Unfortunately for Yuu, they get distracted talking about Comiket and don’t even try on any swimsuits.
They walk home at night and are just in time to watch the fireworks. Kotomi thanks Yuu for inviting her out, which prompts Yuu to let the two of them know that they should text her more often.
The next day, Yuu wakes up to 24 messages from Tomoko and Kotomi.
- Tomoko Kuroki
- Kotomi Komiyama
- Yuu Naruse
- Yoshinori Kiyota
- Hina Nemoto
- Akane Okada
- Tomoki Kuroki (mentioned)
- The store they go to is called Palgo, the same store Tomoko and Yuu went to buy underwear (chapter 8).
- Tomoko, Kotomi, and Yuu meet at the same place from chapter 54. Yuu also brings up the promise that they would all do something together during summer break.
- Tomoko has a flashback to her last summer break where she was on the roof of a building with two middle school kids watching people have sex (chapter 12).
- Tomoko says she would catch bugs with Tomoki every summer when they were kids. This is a reference to a flashback she had from chapter 32.
- Both Tomoko and Kotomi have not gone to the beach since middle school.
- Yuu wears a headband to sleep.
- Kotomi wakes up before 9 am.
- The cafe they go to is ‘Starturrys Coffee’ which is a fictional version of Starbucks.
- Kotomi wants buy a swim suit for Comiket, which is short for Comic Market, a dojinshi fair.
- The swim suit is which Kotomi think is references Kantai Collection Shimakaze.
- "Last year my summer break started out with me peeping on a people having sex at a love hotel with some middle school kids. That's the worst ever." – Tomoko
|Volume 07 Chapters||56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | Omake|
|Manga Volumes||01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12|
|TomoMote Chapters||01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28|
|Anime Episodes||01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | OVA|