|Volume Number||Volume 5|
|Chapter Title||Because I'm Not Popular, I'll Make A Point System|
|Published||18 May 2013|
|Previous Chapter||Chapter 40|
|Next Chapter||Chapter 42|
Watashi ga Motenai no wa dō Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!
No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Guys' Fault I’m Not Popular!
During break, Tomoko decides to walk around school. She visits her old classroom and sees Tomoki sleeping at his desk. She mistakenly believes that he is a loner like herself and she becomes saddened.
Back in her class, Tomoko becomes motivated to make a change in her socializing routine. She creates a point system for herself where she receives points for socializing and deducts 1 point for every day she attends school. The punishment for receiving -5 points is getting slapped by her brother.
After a week, Tomoko has tallied a total of -4 points. She is saved from having to do the punishment only because Nemoto greeted her in the morning. Frustrated by her lack of points, Tomoko visits Tomoki to borrow his dictionary, thereby meeting her quota of 1 point. Tomoko uses her brother again as a means to meet her quota for the next day and soon realizes this system has no meaning.
Tomoko decides to rewrite the system and give it to her brother who was her inspiration for creating the point system in first place. When Tomoko goes to look for Tomoki, she spots him socializing with friends. Near her are also two girls, one of which is Akari Iguchi who is trying to give him cookies.
At home, Tomoko becomes vindictive and deducts points from Tomoki for having a girl confess to him, crushing her feelings, pretending to be a loner, etc. Once he reaches -100 points, Tomoko vows to kill him.
- Tomoko Kuroki
- Hina Nemoto
- Yoshinori Kiyota
- Tomoki Kuroki
- Akari Iguchi (unnamed)
- Sayaka (unnamed)
- Tomoki’s friends
- Tomoko sees a small space under the stairs and imagines this to be a nice place to spend her breaks. She had her “place” taken away from her back in chapter 19.
- Tomoki makes a reference to chapter 35, where he said he would not talk to her during school.
- Tomoki is in class 1-10, which is the same as Tomoko’s class from the previous year.
- Both Tomoko and Tomoki have assigned seats in the back, next to the window.
- "That bastard. Even though he's a loner he's taking that attitude with me!? It's because you act like that that you're alone!" – Tomoko
|Volume 05 Chapters||37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | Omake|
|Manga Volumes||01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12|
|TomoMote Chapters||01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28|
|Anime Episodes||01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | OVA|