FANDOM


  • This is the only incest I like. Tomoko and Tomoki would be really adorable -u-

      Loading editor
    • I don't understand your point...

        Loading editor
    • 189.253.142.42 wrote:
      I don't understand your point...


      I think he/she means they should be a couple.

        Loading editor
    • I love Tomoki x Tomoko!! 

        Loading editor
    • Sweet zombie jesus fucking NO

        Loading editor
    • I think it would be adorable XP Except I like her and Imae together too.

        Loading editor
    • They would be the only incest couple I would ever support. They are so cute together!

        Loading editor
    • Tomoki's kind of an asshole so I cant imagine him being with Tomoko very much.

        Loading editor
    • Okay so , i know my comment isn't needed but i couldn't just help but write it.



      If you're gonna ship Tomoki/ Tomoko, then fine. thats it. go and ship it in piece. Theres fanfic and fanart for it. quit whining, enjoy the material.


      However, avoid to lightheartedly use words such as i.ncest to the topic. now, i know that it's technically a i.ncest pairing but avoid to romanticise it. real life incest is a serious topic, don't forget it.

      tdlr; ship if if you want to, there are worse pairings out there. but avoid to be all "IT'S A I.NCEST PAIRING, SHOULD I SHIP IT ANYWAY??!!11" it's just a anime pairing, calm down.

        Loading editor
    • eeeeeeeeeehhhhwwww!!!! that's just a big NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • 92.96.194.214 wrote:
      Okay so , i know my comment isn't needed but i couldn't just help but write it.


      If you're gonna ship Tomoki/ Tomoko, then fine. thats it. go and ship it in piece. Theres fanfic and fanart for it. quit whining, enjoy the material.


      However, avoid to lightheartedly use words such as i.ncest to the topic. now, i know that it's technically a i.ncest pairing but avoid to romanticise it. real life incest is a serious topic, don't forget it.

      tdlr; ship if if you want to, there are worse pairings out there. but avoid to be all "IT'S A I.NCEST PAIRING, SHOULD I SHIP IT ANYWAY??!!11" it's just a anime pairing, calm down.

      Calm down, baby boy. You know you like it. 

        Loading editor
    • 99.88.184.151 wrote:
      92.96.194.214 wrote:
      Okay so , i know my comment isn't needed but i couldn't just help but write it.


      If you're gonna ship Tomoki/ Tomoko, then fine. thats it. go and ship it in piece. Theres fanfic and fanart for it. quit whining, enjoy the material.


      However, avoid to lightheartedly use words such as i.ncest to the topic. now, i know that it's technically a i.ncest pairing but avoid to romanticise it. real life incest is a serious topic, don't forget it.

      tdlr; ship if if you want to, there are worse pairings out there. but avoid to be all "IT'S A I.NCEST PAIRING, SHOULD I SHIP IT ANYWAY??!!11" it's just a anime pairing, calm down.

      Calm down, baby boy. You know you like it. 

      people need to chill about anime ships, thats all i said.

      (and yeah, i do like it, whats up with that?)

        Loading editor
    • Yes

        Loading editor
    • Wow. I'm just glad I'm not the only one who thought about this hahahah XD

        Loading editor
    • I watched all the episodes because I like to see tomoko's and tomoki's moments together..For the love of God please let them end up together I don't care how! Anime incest for the win!!!

        Loading editor
    • 80.217.227.19 wrote:
      99.88.184.151 wrote:
      92.96.194.214 wrote:
      Okay so , i know my comment isn't needed but i couldn't just help but write it.


      If you're gonna ship Tomoki/ Tomoko, then fine. thats it. go and ship it in piece. Theres fanfic and fanart for it. quit whining, enjoy the material.


      However, avoid to lightheartedly use words such as i.ncest to the topic. now, i know that it's technically a i.ncest pairing but avoid to romanticise it. real life incest is a serious topic, don't forget it.

      tdlr; ship if if you want to, there are worse pairings out there. but avoid to be all "IT'S A I.NCEST PAIRING, SHOULD I SHIP IT ANYWAY??!!11" it's just a anime pairing, calm down.

      Calm down, baby boy. You know you like it. 
      people need to chill about anime ships, thats all i said.

      (and yeah, i do like it, whats up with that?)

      If you like it then why did you just go all "SJW" on everyone's ass? Relax. Words are words. Use context and social cues to determine if they are out of place. Protip: In this case, they are not.

        Loading editor
    • Sry no Tomoko is mine

        Loading editor
    • 92.96.194.214 wrote:
      Okay so , i know my comment isn't needed but i couldn't just help but write it. (...)

      Chill, dude. And incest isn't bad per se, not even in real life. Only when it has a non-consensual tone it is.


        Loading editor
    • Boxhead:3 wrote:
      Sry no Tomoko is mine


      I also have shares in Tomoko

        Loading editor
    • Well… I am in the dark corner of the Internet again!

        Loading editor
    • Boxhead:3 wrote:
      Sry no Tomoko is mine

      Yeah, a fictional charachter is yours, keep dreaming buddy

        Loading editor
    • 107.209.114.46 wrote:
      80.217.227.19 wrote:
      99.88.184.151 wrote:
      92.96.194.214 wrote:
      Okay so , i know my comment isn't needed but i couldn't just help but write it.


      If you're gonna ship Tomoki/ Tomoko, then fine. thats it. go and ship it in piece. Theres fanfic and fanart for it. quit whining, enjoy the material.


      However, avoid to lightheartedly use words such as i.ncest to the topic. now, i know that it's technically a i.ncest pairing but avoid to romanticise it. real life incest is a serious topic, don't forget it.

      tdlr; ship if if you want to, there are worse pairings out there. but avoid to be all "IT'S A I.NCEST PAIRING, SHOULD I SHIP IT ANYWAY??!!11" it's just a anime pairing, calm down.

      Calm down, baby boy. You know you like it. 
      people need to chill about anime ships, thats all i said.

      (and yeah, i do like it, whats up with that?)

      If you like it then why did you just go all "SJW" on everyone's ass? Relax. Words are words. Use context and social cues to determine if they are out of place. Protip: In this case, they are not.

      How did he go SJW on everyone? People throw that term around now like SJWs use the words racist and sexist; they use it just to shut people up or to counter their point without actually having to deconstruct and respond to any real points in the other person's argument. Sure, he was a little anal retentive, maybe even bordered on being a pedant... but going SJW? Nah. If he went SJW he would've gone on about how privileged everyone here was, how awful as people they were without knowing anything about them, brought up insitutionalized and systemic oppressive forces being at work that are responsible for everyone's oppressive nature (except when it comes to white men, they're the people who created the system so they're actually just racist, sexist, and oppressive even without the system because they have penises and their skin color is white), and told everybody they were very offended and tried convincing them why they have to both care and to educate and fix themselves. Trust me, if you couldn't tell, I'm a pedantic asshole myself. I can recognize one of my own kind, lol. 

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message